Index Exchange is looking for a Field Marketing Manager for UK & Northern Europe with a desire to make an impact on our growing regional business. Our International Marketing team works closely with the Sales, Services, & Product Marketing teams to drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of our suite of products globally. This role will contribute in fulfilling our global mission of automating all advertising without bias.
It’s an exciting time to join the team! As the Field Marketing Manager for the UK & Northern Europe region that includes: The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, you will implement marketing and communications programs that drive country-level impact in support of our global expansion plans. The Field Marketing Manager spans multiple marketing disciplines in one role, from content development and writing, events, sponsorship, and digital marketing, to working with press and industry partners. As the marketer in-region, you will serve as a regional expert--understanding local nuances and market maturity, and adapting our global messages and go to market plans for new products and initiatives for the local markets.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Combine extending and localizing our global marketing and communications strategy to your region, with identifying your own local marketing opportunities to create a strategy that will drive growth
- Work cross-functionally with the central marketing & communications team, product marketing, and regional sales to deliver consistent storytelling of our solutions within Northern Europe
- Localise and amplify global content campaigns
- Identify and secure speaking opportunities at industry events within the region, to either increase, maintain or solidify awareness for Index Exchange
- Maintain and discover new ways to leverage industry memberships
- Identify local stakeholder needs, and relay information to the relevant teams
- Ensure regular communication and marketing business reviews to measure the effectiveness of local marketing programs
- Build solid base of customer case studies to help support key marketing messages and initiatives
- Ensure product and competitive knowledge communicating all critical points to regional & central teams
- Drive content strategy for Northern European marketing programs to build community engagement and positive brand sentiment among key audiences, through our dedicated digital channels & trade press
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Creative, with proven content creation experience
- Very organised, detail-oriented, and deadline disciplined
- Team-oriented. You’re motivated by helping others as much as you are motivated about excelling in your individual role
- A superior communicator, both written and verbal
- Can make the complex simple--in communication and in streamlining or improving processes
Here’s what you have:
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing position, in a comparable fast growing company
- Professional level of English, spoken and written
- Understanding or fluency in Dutch, Swedish or Danish is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to work with media and PR agencies
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing and how to use various content / tools based on the audience, ranging from in-person events to digital programmes
- Proven project management skills with experience in planning and producing marketing programs in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience with business tools such as Salesforce, Mailchimp preferred
- Preferred: Ad tech/ digital advertising experience
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.