Index Exchange is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to support the company’s global digital strategy. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll be an integral part of the global Digital team - working with multiple stakeholders across marketing, sales, product, finance, and more - to bolster the company’s presence and engagement online with partners, new leads, and talent.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to deliver and drive digital marketing tactics and strategies across our owned platforms, including website, blog, email, and social, ensuring alignment with brand positioning and channel growth
- Work across the entire content production lifecycle, collaborating with Designers, Producers, Copywriters, and Product Marketers to ensure copy and rich media is published and optimized to the highest standards
- Manage ongoing publishing updates across CMS for our suite of global websites, implementing HTML/CSS as required, ensuring metadata is robust
- Build and deliver email marketing campaigns with a view towards marketing automation and integration between Salesforce, and email platforms
- Oversee the social media strategy through social listening, scheduling, and creating organic and paid social campaigns, while engaging with our audiences across various social channels
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors on high visibility, cross-platform, multi-channel digital projects that will have company-wide impact
- Partner with performance expert to dig deep into data, understanding and learning from results-driven insights, and measuring content against business goals
- Partner with international and translation teams to ensure smooth delivery of global content
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, either within B2B, or embedded within a brand
- Solid understanding of SEO, lead generation, SEM, paid social, search, and display advertising campaigns
- Experience using a CMS or LMS; HTML/CSS/JS an advantage
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Suite (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience using website analytics, Google tools, social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite
- Experience with Salesforce and email marketing platforms e.g. Mailchimp/Marketo
- Solid understanding of email deliverability requirements, processes, and email data privacy regulations
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple teams; global experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with superior attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Passion for digital trends and technologies
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.