Index Exchange is seeking a Regional Managing Director - UK & Northern Europe. The role requires an experienced leader who has a deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and who has developed and nurtured strong relationships with executive leaders at publishers, agencies and other stakeholders across the digital marketing landscape.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
This is a highly visible, market-facing position that requires commercial execution, solid leadership, strategic thinking, professionalism, and an ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with executive decision-makers.
Internally, the role requires extensive communication and knowledge sharing with sales and marketing leaders, as well as Executive leadership from Finance, HR and Product. This is a collaborative role in a matrix organisation and requires a team player and a team builder.
Here’s what you have:
- Executive leadership and operational management acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must have strong communication skills and experience communicating with key stakeholders in global markets.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and the role played by all associated stakeholders including publishers, broadcasters, aggregators and enterprise sellers, DSPs, agency trading desks as well as advertisers and brands.
- Financial acumen including P&L management and financial operations.
- An understanding of human resource management including a working knowledge of employment legislation and associated labour laws within the region.
- Must have experience setting and reaching regional goals that align with overall company strategy.
- Must be agile and have experience working in a rapidly growing company where goals and vision can often change.
- Understanding and ability to effectively lead and collaborate in a matrixed environment.
Here’s what we want:
- Extensive experience in a leadership role within an AdTech/ Digital advertising company
- Strong organizational skills
- Executive leadership and operational management.
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with executive decision-makers.
- In-depth understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and the role played by all associated stakeholders including publishers, broadcasters, aggregators and enterprise sellers, DSPs, agency trading desks as well as advertisers and brands.
- Experience with P&L management, financial operations and Legal
- Strong English language skills essential
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- We are a global organisation with a huge focus on collaboration and building out our community internally.
- The work space is built for creativity and is a bright and inviting space with room to unwind, decompress and take time for you.
- You dress for the day you have ahead, therefore there is no formal dress code. We believe that food nourishes the brain and therefore we have lots of great snacks.
- A collaborative team with events, and celebrations to recognize our successes and plan for the future.
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental plan
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.