Index Exchange is seeking a Digital Content Producer to support the creative strategy, vision, and execution of the company’s global digital content assets, managing the content and video production process from concept to completion. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll be an integral part of the global Marketing & Communications team - working across multiple stakeholders to bolster the company’s digital presence through innovative creative campaigns.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Responsible for the conception and execution of high quality, creative, and professional marketing and sales materials and assets that span the web, social, email, ads, and campaigns, to experiential design for screens, devices, and surfaces
- Create content that elevates the brand look/feel/voice/identity across all platforms and channels, championing brand consistency
- Tell stories through product explainer videos, learning content, interviews, vox pops, case studies, podcasts, etc.
- Liaise with external creative partners and act as the key point of contact for all creative projects (hire video teams, own agency relationships, RFPs, commissioning)
- Work cross functionally across the Marketing, Product, and Commercial teams to create, manage, and distribute creative assets
- Present and pitch creative ideas to peers and leadership teams
- Remain current on emerging design trends in digital technology, and bring expertise to MarComm team
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 3-6 years design production experience, either within B2B, or embedded within a brand
- Exceptional in Adobe Creative Suite programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Audition
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel
- Understanding of budget management and reconciliation for creative projects
- Solid understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple teams
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with superior attention to detail
- Business-minded approach to creative design. We’re looking for a storyteller who can bring creative projects and ideas to life within the parameters of our business
- Experience using a CMS or LMS; HTML/CSS/JS an advantage
- Creative portfolio required
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.