Index Exchange is looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our team in New York City.
The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Software Development and Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the Solution Consultant to influence the entire customer lifecycle at IX. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
- Implement and provide technical expertise and solutions during the customer implementation lifecycle
- As a trusted technical advisor, work closely with our Account Management teams to understand clients business challenges and objectives
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers and respond to and resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic product questions to technical integration issues
- Review and test customer integrations regularly and troubleshoot implementation issues and data discrepancies
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products and features
- Gain deep technical understanding of our products, perform competitor research and remain current in industry and technology trends
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Combination of excellent technical, product and business skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- 3-year degree in a related field
- Expertise in Programmatic Advertising (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, DFP, Ad Servers, Video Players etc)
- 3+ years of technical account management or consulting experience in a software company or Ad Tech industry
- Ability to build and present custom solutions based on customer requirements using various web and mobile technologies
- Experience in integrating video and programmatic technologies or a good understanding of VAST, VMAP, VPAID will be an advantage
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.