Index Exchange is seeking an Account Manager to join our East Coast team! In this role you will support programmatic agencies and marketers who leverage Index Exchange’s technology through our Demand Side Platform integrations. You will be crucial to maintaining existing relationships and fostering deeper partnerships while collaborating with business development leads in an effort to grow new accounts and evangelize the Index Exchange (IX) brand in market.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
- Strategic: IX values partnerships and providing strategic insights to the agencies and marketers who leverage our exchange. In this role, you will be responsible for not only day-to-day account management and operations but also to provide insights and recommendations to our external stakeholders around the programmatic ecosystem as a whole.
- Collaborative: In order to retain and grow our agency accounts, you will work cross-functionally with sales, analytics, technical teams, and publisher account teams to become a subject matter expert on the IX Platform in an effort to drive performance and growth of our partners.
- Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time and expected to communicate effectively, and often, both internally and externally. This is a highly visible, client facing role where building trusted relationships with agencies and marketers is essential to success.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Become the day to day contact for existing agency and brand marketer partners throughout the East Coast, while delivering exceptional service and utilizing expertise of the IX platform.
- Provide insights and recommendations to customers to help them solve problems through a data centric approach.
- Partner with business development to support new business efforts.
- Collaborate with the publisher account teams to identify and secure new deal opportunities, as well as ensure the health and growth of existing deals.
- Attend relevant industry events as well as entertain partners in innovative ways that foster engagement and strategic account growth.
Here’s what you have:
- 3-4 years of experience in digital media, and an in depth understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape (e.g. ad server, ad network, exchange, SSP, DSP, agency trading desk, PMP, etc.)
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to leverage data and analytics to solve customer problems.
- Strong communication skills - ability to be clear and concise when presenting internally and externally, organized, and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in both collaborative and independent settings, while remaining responsible, enthusiastic, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is essential. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office programs, as well as DOMO, Tableau and similar analytical tools is considered an asset.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.