Index Exchange is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing European team to support the onboarding of premium publishers, app developers and OTT/CTV providers. The SE team at Index Exchange is composed of seasoned Ad Tech experts who are able to manage publisher needs while making the most innovative, real-time advertising solutions simple and accessible. In this role, you’ll focus on our European business and act as an escalation point across our entire business.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: This role will require you to liaise with our sales team to deliver a best in class experience to premium publishers. Publishers will look to you to provide detailed insights on technical integrations of our platform based on your learnings and understanding of their ad stack. You will recommend solutions to help customers optimize their platform to increase revenue.
Collaborative: Each function of our partner success team relies upon the other; it is crucial that you possess a positive, can-do attitude when working with other functions of the team in order to provide great service to our publishers capitalizing on integration expertise.
Communicative: Strong written and oral communication skills are a requirement for this role as you will liaise with external and internal stakeholders and play a critical role in managing their expectations. Easy to build and present deck about product and solution, democratize complex technologies in front of customers and large audiences.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying and broadening deals with prospective clients by acting as a trusted technical advisor responsible for securing the technical win during the sales cycle
- Understand the needs of premium publishers and establish the IX product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Present Index Exchange’s technology offering across web, app and OTT/CTV monetization
- Demonstrate deep familiarity with our infrastructure, software, networking and security stack
- Perform competitor research and remain current in industry and technology trends
- Convey market requests and needs to R&D in a clear and concise manner
- Assist the publisher sales teams to develop selling strategies and proposals
- Create thought leadership through writing, user group presentations and active involvement in industry working groups and events
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.