We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
The primary responsibility is to manage data analytics and deliver recommendations that drive data driven insights for IX on a Global and Regional basis. The position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A and will partner closely with Service Operations and Commercial teams.
- Lead investigations for IX performance analysis, including collaborating on action planning with operations teams and reporting out to the Executive and Senior leadership stakeholders.
- Develop scenario analysis to address requests from senior management for inquiries and performance related opportunities.
- Research, design and implement reporting infrastructure that leads to automated and flexible reporting
- Develop modelling to support tactical options for decision making.
- Support Platform Operations and Platform Development teams on development of analysis needs to develop both reporting on cause & effect within auction mechanics trend changes. Identify opportunities for revenue optimization.
- Support the Senior Director in operationalizing IX KPIs reporting. Support the development of standardized and data driven measurement. Automate processes using tools to drive efficient and timely reporting out.
- Central source for key industry analytics-based intelligence, identification of global trends and translate into quarterly reports.
- FP&A group lead for developing of standardized data analytical processes and use of tools.
- Lead IX in adoption of advanced analytical tools, while being an evangelist for best practices in analytics, risk management and data governance.
- Business partner for Technical Solutions team. Support development of analysis and structured reporting for opportunity identification in exchange.
- Lead and support F&A projects are required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Data science, business administration, finance, economics, or related field.
- CPA or MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years experience in data science, analytics or related role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel. Strong proficiency with MS products
- Detail oriented
- Excellent planning and ability to manage priorities
- SQL and/or Python experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Business intelligence platforms
- Ability to partner with multiple internal stakeholders, client teams, senior management
- Financial knowledge with understanding P&L statements and building business analytics to identify variance and trends
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.