Index Exchange is looking for a Manager, Solutions Consulting to join our team in New York City.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of technologists who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Product Development and Marketing. As an SC Manager, you will be managing a technical team that is responsible for building relationships with key customers and partners and ensuring customer success. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
- Create and execute a plan for building and scaling the customer facing SC team at IX
- Responsible for leading a team that ensures that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations through seamless and timely customer integrations
- Hire, evaluate, coach and develop talent, and build processes and systems to operationally manage the team and the workload distribution
- Embody IX values, inspire the team and provide exemplary leadership and career growth opportunities for team members
- Build and nurture - in collaboration with our Partner Development team - relationships across key accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to our customers
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing the publisher on-boarding process
- Work with the leadership team to drive the implementation team strategy and ensure that internal and external deadlines are met
- Strong and decisive leader with a successful track record of building and managing technical account management teams
- A team player who contributes a positive and valuable outlook in our growing organization
- Proven ability to work in a high-growth environment with limited processes
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Exceptional analytical and consulting skills
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
About Index Exchange (IX)
Index Exchange is a global advertising marketplace where premium websites sell their ad impressions in real time to programmatic advertisers. Top advertisers across the world choose to partner with us because we are independent with no other business interests. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness and the most reliable technology, we are the ad exchange that media companies trust to deliver results. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the ad tech space and that gives our employees incredible opportunities to grow with IX.