Who we are:
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to help the open web thrive and democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market.
Our Core Values define, shape and drive our culture. We are a diverse group of industry experts, pioneers and up-and-comers who are deeply energized by our company’s mission: To Democratize Digital Advertising. These five Core Values truly represent the spirit of IX, helping drive us towards achieving this mission while also serving as inspiration for our future.
Change. Embrace it. Lead it.
Support Each Other. It Matters.
Learn it. Teach it.
Build Real Trust. It Doesn’t Just Happen.
Be Intentional. Launching is Fun. It’s the Landing that Counts.
We are looking for a scrappy and dynamic Director, People Operations to manage the People Operations function. You will oversee a small but mighty global team of 4, managing all aspects of Payroll, Total Rewards, Compliance and HRIS. Essentially, our People Operations team is the backbone of the People team, ensuring we have a strong infrastructure in place.
Our People department consists of 4 pillars— People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Workplace and Support/Resources. As the leader of our People Operations pillar, you will be part of our People Leadership Team (PLT).
What you’ll be doing:
Build a Strong Infrastructure:
- Create and own the strategic roadmap for all things People Ops as we experience massive growth in all regions-- develop global processes, communication strategies and resources to create more clarity and understanding around our HR processes and systems
- Revamp, refresh or create any People programs that we currently have (or don’t have) ensuring scalability as we grow globally
- Design and develop recognition and retention programs to keep our employees happy and engaged
Total Rewards & Payroll:
- Bring your fresh perspective on how we should approach Total Rewards-- you will establish and oversee all Total Rewards programs ensuring IX is positioned competitively in each global market
- Further develop existing incentive programs like our bonus and commission plans, ensuring that they are designed to drive employee performance in line with business objectives, are market competitive and managed accurately and effectively
- Oversight of our equity program for employees as a private company and as we consider optionality to become public
- Oversee all aspect of payroll, compensation and benefits programs with consistency and alignment throughout the company and within each region
- Study and present trends, legislation changes, and other relevant data to the leadership team and when appropriate, recommend a course of action
- Be a partner to our Legal and Compliance team to ensure data privacy, security matters and other HR-related standards are of compliance
Who you are:
- You can quickly process large amounts of information, connect and integrate data into new solutions and identify weak spots in processes and programs. You drive Change. Embrace it and Lead it. You always think about the business first and create HR processes and programs based uniquely on what IX needs and not what you’ve done in the past.
- You actively network within the organization and build high quality relationships with key stakeholders. You recognize that you have to Build Real Trust. It Doesn’t Just Happen. You’re committed to delivering on what you promise.
- You have ambition and display that appropriately through the quality of your work. You are driven by a strong internal desire to have more impact and influence in the organization. By leveraging your strong judgement skills to make intentional decisions for long term gain, you take on the spirit of Be Intentional. Launching is Fun. It’s the Landing that Counts.
- You are insanely curious, you cultivate Learn it. Teach it. You never stop seeking new information and ways to learn. You wear multiple hats, some days as a coach and other days as a mentor.
- Not only do you understand people and what makes them tick, but you are empathetic and relatable. You always make sure to Support Each Other, It Matters. You’re always lending a helping hand and ready to roll up your sleeves to get over the finish line together.
- 6-8 years of experience in designing, implementing and providing direction to compensation, benefits, payroll and HRIS functions
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- 2+ years of global experience preferably in a mix of private and public companies
- Working knowledge in Namely, CultureAmp and ADP is a big plus
- Extensive knowledge in employment laws and regulations in different regions
- Track record of working cross-functionally and collaboratively at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters in HR, Finance or MBA highly desirable
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate the diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification- diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility- IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you'd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.