Index Exchange is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing New York team to support the onboarding and integrations of our premium publishers. The SE team at Index Exchange is composed of seasoned Ad Tech experts who are able to manage publisher needs while making the most innovative, real-time advertising solutions simple and accessible. In this role, you’ll focus on our North American business and act as an escalation point across our entire business.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: This role will require you to liaise in lock step with our sales team to deliver best in class service to our premium publishers. Our publishers will look to you to provide detailed insights on technical integrations of our platform based on learning and understanding their ad stack. Recommend solutions to help customers optimize their platform to increase revenue.
Collaborative: Each function of our partner success team relies upon the other; it is crucial that you possess a positive, can-do attitude when working with the other functions of the team in order to provide great service to our publishers capitalizing on integration expertise.
Communicative: Strong written and oral communication skills are a requirement for this role as you will liaise with various stakeholders at our publishers and be a critical node in managing their expectations. Easy to build and present deck about product and solution, democratize complex technologies in front of customers and large audiences.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying and broadening deals with prospective clients by acting as a trusted technical advisor responsible for securing the technical win a sales / upsell cycle
- Understand the needs of our premium publishers and establish the IX product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Present company’s technology, including demonstrating deep familiarity with company’s infrastructure, software, networking and security stack
- Perform competitor research and remain current in industry and technology trends
- Convey market requests and needs to R&D in a clear, concise manner
- Assist the account teams to develop sales strategies and proposals
- Create thought leadership through writing, user group presentations and through active involvement in the industry
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.