Index Exchange is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing, collaborative team in New York. This role will focus on supporting ‘IX Square’ Index Exchange’s custom CRM platform for mid-market clients. The Customer Service Representative will work closely with their international counterpart to support the platform.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
It is the Customer Service Representative’s responsibility to ensure that IX exceeds our clients’ expectations by providing excellent service to all partners who use IX Square. The ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge and your understanding of IX’s offering to track and resolve all client cases. You will also need to identify opportunities to improve and grow the platform.
Here’s what we want:
Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sales and Service teams to deliver on service to the clients, create feedback/insight/reports, and document new processes to help improve the client experience
Service: As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for IX Square clients to increase their revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
Communicative: Strong written and oral communication skills are a requirement for this role as you will liaise with various stakeholders at our clients and be a critical node in managing expectations.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:.
- Serve as primary point of contact for IX Square clients
- Support client through the full life-cycle of the account — onboarding, issue resolution, ongoing relationship, yield optimization
- Daily account health monitoring for the IX Square platform
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, floor application, and custom report creation
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal systems for project managing case resolution.
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing IX Square
Here’s What You Need:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a customer service role
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or computer related field
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Prior experience in the advertising and ad technology fields is a plus
- Prior experience with CRM systems is a plus i.e. Salesforce
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.