Index Exchange is seeking an Ad Operations Coordinator to join our growing, collaborative team in London. Working predominantly with our Solutions Consultants and Publisher Development teams you will be responsible for helping ensure that IX exceeds our clients expectations by providing seamless and timely customer support
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Microsoft, Disney, and Newscorp among many others.
- This role is responsible for ensuring that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by providing seamless and timely customer support
- Work with multiple support systems throughout integration processes (e.g. Salesforce and DOMO)
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing the publisher on-boarding process
- Become an expert within the IX UI and the tools within it.
- Help facilitate the onboarding of new clients in a quick and timely manner
- Prioritise and respond to internal cases, giving best in class service
- Maintain and update external facing documentation to better customer experience
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products and features
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- An interest and desire to work in the ad tech industry
- 3-year degree
- A team player who contributes a positive and valuable outlook in our growing organization
- Ability to work with multiple clients concurrently
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.