Index Exchange is seeking a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to apply a data-driven approach to all marketing output across our global team. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll work collaboratively with the global Marketing and Communications team and Revenue Operations stakeholders to improve and optimize campaign performance through metrics and analytics.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, Index Exchange has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns across our owned platforms including website, blog, email marketing, and social platforms
- Leverage best practices for technical SEO, data layers, SEM, paid social, search, and display advertising campaigns
- Perform ongoing A/B tests to track, report, and strategize the continual optimization of our digital channels
- Own the reporting of web analytics and lead strategy on website optimization best practices
- Consult with Digital Marketing Associate on best practices to optimize Call to Action and conversions for social media and email campaigns
- Assist with implementation of new marketing automation software
- Leverage lead generation best practices to partner with Revenue Operations to build and maintain active and lead contact database
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across all digital marketing channels
Who we’re looking for:
- Hands-on experience using data from digital analytics tools to inform marketing decisions; experience both partnering with analytics teams and directly digging through data for insights
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software with demonstrated ability to advise on best practices; additionally, experience with tools like Salesforce Lightning/CRM, Marketo, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, WordPress, AdWords, and AdSense
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leveraging customer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain, and reactivate through various marketing channels
- Experience in project management with the ability to lead/prioritize multiple projects with excellent attention to detail
- Previous working experience in the media and/or tech industries; B2B experience a plus
What you will have:
- 4-6+ years of overall experience in a digital role
- Strong Communication Skills: You must exhibit the ability to communicate your findings, analysis, and KPIs clearly and be able to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Superior Attention to Detail and Analysis: The Digital team is working on many simultaneous projects at any given time. This role requires someone who is obsessed with data and details, ensuring findings and analysis are delivered consistently.
- Self-Motivation: You should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment and be self-motivated to achieve great results.
- Team-Player Mentality: Folks with a positive, can-do attitude will be most successful. We need someone with great collaboration skills whose work can foster trust across the entire MarComm organization.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.