As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will be joining the Index Revenue Operations team and report to the Vice President, Revenue Operations. Rev Ops is the glue that binds together our global Services teams to help us delight our customers. We focus on operational efficiency, driving growth, and ensuring all stakeholders have the operational data & insights needed to manage and make decisions.
Revenue Operations obsesses over the numbers and all the little details that help us win. We operate in a dynamic space where change is constant. We are passionate teachers who deliver strategic insights, manage critical support programs, and drive adoption of our workflows, tools & strategic projects.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Data Driven: Desire and ability to dive deep into our data to ensure it is clean, organized, and delivers the insights to drive key operational outcomes.
Knowledgeable: The ideal candidate will have experience using a CRM and be able to proficiently navigate the platform, create reports, and communicate how it ties processes together in the pursuit of operational excellence.
Tenacious: This role requires someone who is passionate about our company, our processes, and never satisfied until our teams achieve optimal productivity and efficiency using all the tools at their disposal.
Communicator: The candidate should be comfortable working with and supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization about conveying complex topics in simple terms to drive our work forward.
Flexible: Comfort with ambiguity with the ability to manage multiple priorities and quickly adapt to new circumstances as they emerge.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Monitor critical KPIs & transform into insights to summarize sales and service effectiveness, while supporting teams to consistently improve
- Program manage variable compensation and customer segmentation
- Project manage & execute revenue driving initiatives within our global team with laser focus on driving measurable results
- Become an expert in our exchange & operational data, passionately guarding its integrity while supporting the team to achieve strategic outcomes
- Become a super-user of our Salesforce org, navigating objects, reports, dashboards
Here’s What You Need:
- Experience owning core revenue operations functions like target setting, variable compensation, segmentation models
- 4+ years of experience using a CRM and process management tool; Salesforce lightning experience is an asset
- Strong aptitude in Excel and data visualization/BI software (e.g. Looker, DOMO)
- Advanced literacy of standard sales & operational KPIs and metrics
- Project management skills that enable you to gather requirements, prioritize, execute, and manage stakeholders
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including, advertising/publisher and network business models, ad serving, media trading, and/or RTB is an asset
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.