As a Team Lead, Salesforce Platform, you will be joining the Revenue Operations team at Index Exchange and report to the Director of Revenue Operations. Rev Ops is the glue that binds together our global Services teams to help us delight our customers. We focus on operational efficiency, driving growth, and ensuring all stakeholders have the operational data & insights needed to manage and make decisions.
The Workflow & Tools team devise and implement efficient workflow, both for our internal users and our customers. Through its ownership of the Salesforce platform and other integrated tools, the team enables scalability for our commercial organization and allows our internal teams to be effective and productive. Through successful implementation of streamlined workflow in Salesforce, the team improves visibility of performance and operational KPIs to ultimately enhance our customer-first culture.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: The ideal candidate will have prior experience in leading the implementation and administration of the Salesforce platform and has strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning (Sales/Service/Community Clouds) including best practices, advanced process automation and data analytics. Salesforce Certification(s) is required.
Detail Oriented: This role requires someone who is passionate about understanding all the intricate details of our workflows and ensure their successful implementation within Salesforce. The candidate will proactively ensure that quality standards are met including security, visibility and data integrity.
Tenacious: This role requires someone who is passionate about our company, our processes, and never satisfied until our teams achieve optimal productivity and efficiency using all the tools at their disposal.
Leadership: The candidate should provide transformational leadership; often motivating and inspiring the team to innovate and successfully adapt to constant change. The candidate should also lead by example often working alongside team members to solve problems and build solutions.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Consult with internal stakeholders to elicit business requirements, develop technical approaches, document process workflows and make appropriate recommendations to impact operational efficiencies.
- Develop creative solutions to support business strategies, ensuring lean operations, reducing waste and optimizing productivity across the organization.
- Create and manage custom fields / objects, record types, validation rules and Lightning page layouts.
- Create and manage custom Lightning components, process automation tools like Salesforce Flow, APEX triggers, and third-party integrations, etc.
- Project manage & execute initiatives with laser focus on driving measurable results
- Regularly collaborate with team leads and train users of the tool to ensure knowledge share and consistency in best practices.
Here’s What You Need:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce implementation and administration experience including 1-2 years of experience leading a team of developers and administrators.
- Strong aptitude in Excel and data visualization/BI software (such as DOMO, Looker)
- The ability to influence team members to adopt new processes with powerful messaging, training and documentation
- Project management skills that enable you to gather requirements, prioritize, execute, and manage stakeholders
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including, advertising/publisher and network business models, ad serving, media trading, and/or RTB is an asset
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- We have flexible hours, and we don't have a dress code
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, and 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.