Index Exchange is seeking an in-house Senior Graphic Designer based in New York City to aid in the creation, design, and execution of print and digital marketing projects. Reporting to the Head of Experiential Marketing, the Senior Designer will be responsible for concepting and executing high quality, creative, and professional marketing and communications materials aligned to brand guidelines. The Senior Designer will work closely with other members of the Marketing & Communications team to develop all print and digital assets for Index Exchange teams across the globe. We’re looking for a little bit of left and right brain: if you’re organized, highly detailed, maintain high standards, are able to manage tight deadlines, and are able to bring creativity and a keen eye, you’re just the person we are looking for! You should be confident in your creative abilities, able to incorporate brand guidelines into your work, and be comfortable presenting your ideas to peers and senior leaders while making revisions and refinements from project start to project completion.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Please attach or provide a link to your portfolio in order to be considered.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Head of Experiential Marketing, MarComm team members, and other teams around the globe to design and produce print and digital materials, including event invitations, social media assets, documents, presentations, technical graphics, swag, etc.
- Design beautiful digital campaigns and assets across various mediums, including Splash, BlueJeans, Microsoft Teams, ON24, PowerPoint, WordPress, and social media platforms
- Design original identity, digital, and printed materials for several large 300+ person events throughout the year
- Coordinate with global teams on the creation of sales materials — presentations, one sheets, case studies, etc.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines and standards
- Collaborate with creative agencies to produce innovative and impactful experiential projects
- Minimum of 5-7 years of graphic design experience
- Exceptional proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Quality-oriented with high attention to detail, especially as it relates to print deliverables
- Ability to work collaboratively and take constructive criticism/feedback
- Understanding of brand representation within internal and external projects
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail while executing design concepts
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Thoughtful, business-minded approach to creative design
- Experience with Splash a plus
- Experience in web design (WordPress) a plus
- Experience in motion graphic/animation a plus
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.