Index Exchange is seeking an Associate Partner Development Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in London. This role will focus on growing revenue for top tier publishers via our real time programmatic exchange. The Associate Partner Development Manager will work closely with our entire services team to support the growth strategy for our supply client relationships in London.
It is the Associate Partner Development Manager’s job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by providing excellent service to our partners. The ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge and your understanding of IX’s offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible and easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally. In order to contribute to the culture of learning and growth at IX, as you develop your expertise we’ll look to you to participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions with the team to both teach and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing account performance.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Microsoft, Disney, and Newscorp among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: Understanding of RTB Exchanges, IX products and tool-sets will be a core requirement, while acting as an integral resource for questions, issues and requests. Expertise in Salesforce, Jira, Confluence and knowledge of DFP (ad serving) will be needed to best serve our clients capitalizing on reporting and analytical tools to drive insights.
Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Services and Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Problem Solving: The relationships and business you will be managing represent our Northern Europe and Middle East publishers, which require a white glove service, and the ability to solve issues and provide solutions for the client to help grow their revenue.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage and develop client relationships for IX’s Northern Europe and Middle East clients through the full life-cycle of the account — onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management and quarterly business planning.
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends and optimizing open and private marketplace performance.
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation.
- Drive IX product adoption and upsells through a deep understanding of client needs and product knowledge, while being the day-to-day contact for our publisher partners and point person for all client discussions.
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal systems to ensure all account information is accurate and up to date.
- Create end-to-end strategies for new publishers and product implementations.
- Identify actionable insights and new revenue opportunities for our partners to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
- Forecasting revenue growth of assigned clients and tracking delivery of targets and OKRs.
Here’s What You Need:
- 1-3+ years of experience managing clients in a client facing role managing end-to-end accounts, with revenue tied KPIs based on retention, growth, and continuous communication
- Goal oriented approach to your clients — you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, and deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your clients
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher and network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making and an educational pedigree which illustrates it (SQL skills are an asset)
- Proficiency in a Northern European language is an asset, but not required
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- We are a global organization with a huge focus on collaboration and building out our community internally.
- The work space is built for creativity and is a bright and inviting space with room to unwind, decompress and take time for you.
- You dress for the day you have ahead, therefore there is no formal dress code. We believe that food nourishes the brain and therefore we have lots of great snacks.
- A collaborative team with events, and celebrations to recognize our successes and plan for the future.
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental plan
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.