Index Exchange is seeking a Supply Quality Control Specialist to join the Exchange Quality department.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Quality Control, you will be responsible for auditing supply for compliance to ensure it meets or exceeds the quality standards expected by Index Exchange partners. This role offers an excellent opportunity to be a major contributor to Index Exchange’s commitment to maintaining a high quality and fraud-free exchange.
- Perform scheduled audits on inventory and supply partners to ensure IX quality and compliance standards are continuously met.
- Gather and analyze audit results and common trends while working closely with Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams to provide insights and observations on areas of improvement.
- Apply data-driven approach to identify gaps and errors in supply review processes.
- Partner with department management and team leads to provide clear and concise recommendations aimed at increasing departmental efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with Services teams to identify and unlock opportunities that increase revenue and sustain growth.
- Respond and resolve issues and inquiries related to ad placements that may violate Index Exchange policies and/or acceptance criteria.
- Lead or support group project opportunities to build process improvements, effectively managing and prioritizing multiple deadlines at once.
- Develop and attain key performance measures to guide success and future growth.
- Perform other departmental duties on occasion and as assigned.
- Efficient management of routine ad quality and monitoring assignments.
- Thoroughness of insights and analysis shared with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsiveness and effectiveness to resolution of inbound tickets and requests.
- Quality of output of project work assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 0-3 years working experience in a technology or operations environment, with preference for those with experience in digital media or advertising technology.
- Knowledge of digital advertising participants and technologies (e.g. Ad server, Ad network, Exchange, SSP, DSP, agency trading desk).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Proficient with DOMO and/or other similar business intelligence software platforms.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).