We’re looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team in Toronto or Montreal to support our Engineering and Product teams. In this role you will innovate in the recruitment space, do full-cycle recruitment and work in a booming industry where we are leading the change. You’ll assist and work closely with our Engineering Managers and Executives to assess their needs and impact their growth approach.
You will develop a recruiting strategy to identify, source, interview and manage the candidate through all phases of the interview process. Solving complex recruitment challenges in an ever changing, fast-paced environment is what we do at Index Exchange.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: You have at least three years of experience in technical recruitment and are experienced with LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse (or another ATS), Google Docs, and Microsoft Office. You are curious, continuously taking the initiative learn about market trends in technology and you share your findings with the team.
Positive: You are a brand ambassador for IX. You will create a positive candidate experience, ensuring that each person you speak with is excited, engaged and well-prepared to meet the IX team. You take the time to make connections with the members of your team and lend a helping hand when someone is in need.
Organized: You are highly organized and strive to improve efficiency by evaluating and reassessing business processes. You are skilled at prioritizing and can juggle multiple roles at once, making data-driven decisions and quickly pulling information to report on your hiring activity.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Working with Hiring Managers and teams to research roles and generate pipelines.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment including resume screening, phone interviews, scheduling, feedback solicitation, offers, negotiation and onboarding.
- Build relationships in every department across the organization, with a particular focus on Engineering and Product.
- Continuous study and learning to stay on top of industry trends, recruitment best practices, and using your knowledge to innovate in the recruitment space.
- Work to achieve a high-degree of competitive awareness in the markets and fields you operate in. This includes researching how other companies hire, market salaries, roles, etc.
- Use a multi-channel approach to find the perfect fit for IX roles, creative sourcing, and attend events, meet-ups, fairs, etc.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- We have flexible hours, and we don't have a dress code
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, and 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.