As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will be joining the Index Revenue Operations team and report to the Vice President, Revenue Operations. Rev Ops is the glue that binds together our global Services teams to help us delight our customers. We focus on operational efficiency, driving growth, and ensuring all stakeholders have the operational data & insights needed to manage and make decisions.
Field Operations obsesses over the numbers and all the little details that help us win. We operate in a dynamic space where change is constant. We are passionate teachers who drive adoption of our workflows, tools & strategic projects, and are also active listeners who understand the evolving needs of our stakeholders.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: The ideal candidate will have experience using a CRM and be able to proficiently navigate the platform, create reports, and communicate how it ties processes together in the pursuit of operational excellence.
Tenacious: This role requires someone who is passionate about our company, our processes, and never satisfied until our teams achieve optimal productivity and efficiency using all the tools at their disposal.
Flexible: Comfort with ambiguity with the ability to manage multiple priorities and quickly adapt to new circumstances as they emerge.
Data Driven: Desire and ability to dive deep into our data to ensure it is clean, organized, and tells the right stories to drive key operational outcomes.
Communicator: The candidate should be comfortable working with and supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization about topics that vary from operational strategy to the specific tactical details.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Regular check-ins with commercial teams across the globe, informing them of new initiatives, processes, Salesforce updates and documentation while providing training and coaching on best practices to drive adoption
- Monitor critical KPIs & prepare operational reports to summarize sales and service effectiveness, while supporting teams to consistently improve
- Project manage & execute initiatives with laser focus on driving measurable results
- Become an expert in our exchange & operational data, passionately guarding its integrity while supporting the team to achieve strategic outcomes
- Assess, test and recommend new tools for the team. Become a super-user on these tools and teach others how to get full value from them
- Become a super-user of our Salesforce org, navigating objects, reports, dashboards, to train and support internal stakeholders
Here’s What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience using a CRM and process management tool; Salesforce lightning experience is an asset
- Strong aptitude in Excel and data visualization/BI software (e.g. Looker, DOMO)
- Advanced literacy of standard sales & operational KPIs and metrics
- The ability to influence team members to adopt new processes with powerful messaging, training and documentation
- Project management skills that enable you to gather requirements, prioritize, execute, and manage stakeholders
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including, advertising/publisher and network business models, ad serving, media trading, and/or RTB is an asset
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.