Index Exchange is seeking an Experiential Marketing Coordinator to support the execution of company events. This includes team administrative tasks, premium item inventory & procurement, team documentation, and logistical support related to our global initiatives. Currently, the team is exclusively focused on virtual and digital experiences, and the role includes scheduling, managing digital event software, and supporting the delivery of best-in-class virtual events. Over time--when we return to in-person events--the role will expand to include physical event logistics & production, catering, event marketing, and venue sourcing & bookings.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have exceptional attention to detail, organizational & multitasking skills, the ability to manage demands under pressure, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have experience managing logistics from inception to completion.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage yearly calendar for all upcoming events and team activities
- Management of a premium item vendors, including inventory, ideation, and shipping logistics
- Logistical support for digital events, including webinars, client experiences, and meetings
- Creation and maintenance of team documentation and process tracking, including workback plans and project proposals
- Receipt and invoice reconciliation
- BA/BS degree preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Experience with administrative work a plus
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- The ability to work collaboratively with senior clients and partners
- Strong time management skills, and more specifically the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Quality-oriented with high attention to detail
- Diligent work ethic - must be self-motivated and take a proactive approach to their work schedule
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and take constructive criticism/feedback
- Understanding of brand representation within internal and external projects
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Familiarity with the digital media marketplace and programmatic advertising would be an asset
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.