We’re looking for a dynamic and passionate Recruitment Coordinator to join our team here at Index Exchange in our Toronto office. If you love working in a fast-paced and exciting tech-focused environment, IX is the place for you!
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Teams across the business to support full cycle recruitment efforts and ensure a flawless candidate experience. This role will focus heavily on scheduling interviews, candidate communication, ATS administration, new job configuration, working with spreadsheets and reporting on recruitment data and metrics.
Every day is different but your proactivity, organization and passion for supporting a growing company in the tech industry will make you successful in this role.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Organization: You are highly organized and strive to improve efficiency by evaluating and reassessing how things are done. You’re proactive and look for ways to make our processes smoother, more seamless and are detail-oriented.
Time Management: You are skilled at prioritizing and can juggle multiple competing tasks at once. You use your time wisely, are quick and can go with the flow- flexing when needed.
Positive Mindset: You are a brand ambassador for IX and a team-driven champion. You take the time to make connections with the members of our team and lend a helping hand when someone is in need. You create a positive candidate experience, ensuring that each person you speak with is excited, engaged and well-prepared to meet the IX team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage the scheduling of interviews and deliver high-quality service to internal stakeholders and external candidates
- Support with scheduling team meetings
- Organize, update and report on key recruitment data and metrics
- Own the posting of job descriptions and maintenance of hiring teams for job requisitions
- Attend career fairs and hiring events
- Run recruitment campaigns and manage candidate response tracking
- Source passive candidates on an as-needed basis
- Help manage co-op/intern hiring processes
- Maintain impeccable organization and constantly re-assess priorities while working on multiple tasks at once
- Build strong relationships with partners across the business
- Prepare presentation decks, spreadsheets and documents for recruitment initiatives
- Become an expert in our toolkit - Greenhouse (or another ATS), Gem (campaign manager), Sheets/Excel, Word/Docs and Powerpoint/Slides.
Here's what you need to have:
- 2 years of experience in a recruitment co-ordination or HR operations role
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Analytical and organized mindset and a knack at prioritizing effectively
- Passion for candidate experience and providing great service to the teams you support
- Ability to think on your feet and make adaptable last minute changes as needed
- Experience with any ATS (we use Greenhouse), Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite, Google apps and systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience at a software company is a major asset.
Why you’ll love working here:
- A bright and inviting shared office space in Downtown Toronto easily accessible by public transit or bike*
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- Annual celebrations (Holiday Party, All Hands, Hack Days) and milestone outings
- 100% coverage for health and dental benefits, 12 incidental sick days per year, 5% RRSP matching, and monthly gym subsidy.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.