We are seeking a Toronto based Executive Assistant to support our Engineering team including our CTO, Distinguished Engineer along with VPs and Directors. You will be joining our global team of assistants who are all supporting our senior leadership in different locations around the world. The members are a cross-functional collaborative team whose goal is to prioritize company initiatives. The EA is a strategic partner for our leaders, who can extend beyond administrative support to act as a force multiplier for executives.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide professional, executivesupport, and act as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external stakeholders.
- Have an assertive approach tothe management of the engineering organizations time and core hours and provide proactive communication of daily evolving calendar, optimized travel arrangements, expense reporting, and collection and analysis of
- Attending meetings and minute-taking in largeexecutive meetings and team meetings. Keeping track of action items. Serve as note taker for all day trainings and Aware of projects being discussed in order to record minutes accurately and effectively.
- Planning departmental events, team building events & off-site meetings. Liaising with internal and external parties to plan budget, themes, venues, travel.
- Liaising with external parties and internal business units; project tracking and management; offering support on ad hoc projects.
- Intuit the dynamics of the team, and seamlessly step into and out of workflows across the company.
- Exercisediscretion and demonstrate the ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Strong work tenure: 3+ years of executive-level support experience.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A high-level understanding of thetech world including deployment freeze, quarterly OKR planning, weekly/monthly push-to-release, etc.
- Governed by a strong proactive approach, taking the initiative where appropriate, and looking beyond the immediate ask to anticipate future needs or requirements and work through them resourcefully.
- Self-directed:Able to determine priorities, make decisions, and manage time well. That said, not afraid to ask questions and for help when needed.
- Takes pride in exhibiting a high degree of accuracy and great attention to detail. Strong organizer with the ability to create processes that simplify tasks.
- Tech-savvy - existing knowledge of computer programs andthe ability to quickly learn new programs. Proficiency in Outlook, G Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Mural, Discord, Confluence, Ally
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.