We are seeking a Sydney-based motivated Administrative Assistant to support our RMD of APAC and MD of Japan. You will be joining our global team of assistants who are all supporting our senior leadership in different locations around the world. The members are a cross-functional collaborative team whose goal is to prioritize company initiatives. The EA is a strategic partner for our leaders, who can extend beyond administrative support to act as a force multiplier for executives.
This role will be a part time role, working either 5 days per week on part time hours or 3 full days per week.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide professional, executive support to our executive and act as the friendly, administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external stakeholders.
- Have an assertive approach to the management of executive’s time and provide proactive communication of daily evolving calendar, optimized travel arrangements, expense reporting, and collection and analysis of information.
- Assist in translation and review of materials being localised for the Japanese market.
- Help plan and coordinate team (or company) internal events, workshops and off-sites working closely with our event team.
- Willing and able to assist with reporting, documentation, researching and drafting various material such as minutes, emails, presentations/slides, etc as needed.
- Liaising with external parties and internal business units; offering support on ad hoc projects.
- Exercises discretion and demonstrate the ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- 2+ years of Director level support experience
- Experienced booking travel and itineraries
- Self-directed: Able to determine priorities, make decisions, and manage time well. That said, not afraid to ask questions and for help when needed.
- Must be able to write, read and translate Japanese accurately
- Must be able to write business emails in Japanese
- Takes pride in exhibiting a high degree of accuracy and great attention to detail. Strong organizer with the ability to create processes that simplify tasks
- Detail oriented, organised and knows the importance of keeping sensitive/confidential information/data fully accurate and confidential
- Proficient in Outlook, G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.