Index Exchange is seeking a Partner Development Coordinator to join our growing, collaborative team in New York. This role will focus on growing revenue for top tier publishers via our real time programmatic exchange. The Associate Partner Development Manager will work closely with our entire services team to support the growth strategy for our supply client relationships in New York.
It is the Partner Development Coordinator’s job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by providing excellent service to our partners. The ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge and your understanding of IX’s offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible and easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally. You will also support other Partner Development team members in servicing top tier publishers.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sell-Side and Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Problem Solving: The relationships and business you will be managing represent our North American publishers, which require a white glove service, and the ability to solve issues and provide solutions for the client to help grow their revenue.
Service: As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our partners to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
Here’s what you’ll be doing:.
- Serve as primary point of contact for your mid-market publisher portfolio
- Support client through the full life-cycle of the account — onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship, yield optimization
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends and optimizing open and private marketplace performance
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation
- Assist senior Partner Development team members with supporting strategic publishers.
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal systems to ensure all account information is accurate and up to date.
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
Here’s What You Need:
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or computer related field
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Prior experience in the advertising and ad technology fields is a plus
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing and Executive teams.*
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.