Index Exchange is looking for a Technical Solutions Consultant to join our team in various locations. The Global Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of technologists who sit at the intersection of Sales, Software Development and Marketing. As a TSC, you will be responsible for providing world class technical leadership and subject matter expertise to our existing customers and prospects. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX TSC team is the right fit for you.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
- Achieve expert level end-to-end understanding of our product suite and infrastructure
- In-depth diagnosis of incoming integration issues that have been escalated to the TSC team
- Coordinate with engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving integration issues
- Develop tools to improve the team's efficiency, fix bugs and develop new custom features
- Partner with clients to understand and develop customized engineering solutions based on their
- requirements and constraints
- Participate in design review meetings with product and engineering teams to provide feedback and insight on upcoming product plans
- Mentor, train and collaborate with other Solution Consulting teams
- Deliver value and satisfaction to our customers by optimizing their current deployments of the
- IX platform and by identifying and developing measurable and repeatable best practices
- Passion for technology and eager to dive-in to figure out how things work
- Highly motivated self-starter who is team oriented and creative
- Flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities; eager to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to help make projects and clients successful
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- 3-year degree in a related field
- Knowledge in Programmatic Advertising (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, DFP, Ad Servers, Video Players etc),
- Experience with Linux and Cloud based development environments
- Solid knowledge of databases and experience in generating and executing SQL
- 2+ years of technical consulting or development experience in a software company
About Index Exchange(IX):
Index Exchange is a global advertising marketplace where premium websites sell their ad impressions in real time to programmatic advertisers. Top advertisers across the world choose to partner with us because we are independent with no other business interests. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness and the most reliable technology, we’re the ad exchange that media companies trust to deliver results. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the ad tech space and that gives our employees incredible opportunities to grow with IX.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Work out of our downtown Toronto office*
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Free snacks, beverages, and catered lunches on Fridays*
- Flexible hours and a relaxed dress code
- Annual celebrations (Holiday Party, All Hands, Hack Days) and milestone outings
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, and 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.