As an Engineering-first company, we live and die by the quality of our product. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team and help push our product through its next iteration. If you're passionate about creating great products from scratch, love working with other creative people and value top-tier Engineering talent then Product at IX great fit for you.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Collaborative: A natural leader who can rally together teams across Engineering, UX, Marketing, Business Development & Client Services into a Voltron-esque mega-team. You can rally the team with a vision, and your enthusiasm for solving customer problems is infectious across your teammates. You can unstick problems across the team with collaboration, communication and leadership.
- Organized: You keep stakeholders updated, you’ve got basic project management skills, and you love documentation, because you know it’s a force multiplier.
- Customer Focused: You love speaking with customers from world leading publishers to advertisers and agencies and you’re excited to help publishers grow revenue and digital ad sales to thrive
- Data Driven: Using data to make decisions is second nature to you. You’re great with revenue and customer analytics and you not only pronounce SQL the right way but you know how to use it
- Technical + Curious: You enjoy working technology problems big and small, and you love to solve puzzles, take things apart and reassemble, all in service of understanding how things work.
- Shipping Mindset: You have taken your product ideas from conception and refinement to market launch. You’ve collected feedback and improved your product, and you’ve got the metrics to prove it. You’ve launched multiple products and learned from all of them – the successes and the failures.
Here’s what you have:
- You have a passion for technology, and it shows – it could manifest as a B.Sc./B.Eng. in Comp Sci, Math, or Engineering, equivariant professional experience, or your own projects and side hustles.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience – you’re familiar with building and shipping within the agile framework.
- You’ve worked with the Prebid framework, and you know it well – you know how best it can be leveraged, what the gaps are, and you have opinions on how it could be improved for the benefit of the entire digital advertising ecosystem.
- You’re experienced with working with all sorts of different creative types, you know the importance of consent and transparency, and you have thoughts on the future of identifiers and how publishers and marketers can continue to operate outside of closed advertising platforms.
Why you’ll love working here:
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).