Index Exchange is looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to join our team in Toronto.
The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Software Development and Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the Solution Consultant to influence the entire customer lifecycle at IX. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
- Implement and provide technical expertise and solutions during the customer implementation lifecycle
- As a trusted technical advisor, work closely with our Account Management teams to understand clients business challenges and objectives
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers and respond to and resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic product questions to technical integration issues
- Review and test customer integrations regularly and troubleshoot implementation issues and data discrepancies
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products and features
- Gain deep technical understanding of our products, perform competitor research and remain current in industry and technology trends
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Combination of excellent technical, product and business skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- 3-year degree in a related field
- Expertise in Programmatic Advertising (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, DFP, Ad Servers, Video Players etc)
- 3+ years of technical account management or consulting experience in a software company or Ad Tech industry
- Ability to build and present custom solutions based on customer requirements using various web and mobile technologies
- Experience in integrating video and programmatic technologies or a good understanding of VAST, VMAP, VPAID will be an advantage
About Index Exchange(IX):
Index Exchange is a global advertising marketplace where premium websites sell their ad impressions in real time to programmatic advertisers. Top advertisers across the world choose to partner with us because we are independent with no other business interests. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness and the most reliable technology, we’re the ad exchange that media companies trust to deliver results. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the ad tech space and that gives our employees incredible opportunities to grow with IX.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).