We are looking for a Senior Director, FP&A to join Index Exchange (“IX”), one of the world’s largest independent supply side platforms providing a marketplace for Digital Advertising. Index Exchange is a global company with offices in 15 countries and has experienced rapid growth. This role will oversee our global commercial analyst team and partner with our commercial executives and their teams focussed on driving growth across our global regions and with our publishers and media buyers.
This role will work out of our Toronto, Canada Office and report to the CFO.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive actions and projects with the operational teams in order to achieve the goals of the strategic plan
- Drive incremental revenue growth partnering with the commercial leadership team to drive increased share with existing clients and find, win and onboard new clients
- to optimize the value for IX, mitigation of risk and winning the deal
- Put in place a business management system to align on drivers or performance (leading indicators) and results (lagging indicators)
- Drive P&L accountability working with regional Managing Directors and regional analysts in order to surface opportunities and ensure the local teams are driving growth
- Oversee and lead exchange wide monitoring of performance in order to determine the root cause of any unexpected variances and partner with the commercial team on corrective actions to resolve
- Assist with deal structuring, pricing and overall positioning of commercial opportunities in order
- Support operational projects through IX’s project management system through leading and coaching the commercial analyst team to help drive results
- Partner with operational management and lead all commercial inputs required for annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process working with the corporate finance team
- Lead, coach and mentor the multi-national commercial analyst team
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 10 years of progressive accounting, finance and FP&A experience in a combination of Big Four public accounting firms and in large multi-national companies
- CPA or significant finance & accounting experience preferred
- Project management experience
- Strong leadership, mentorship and communication skills
- Very strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- Experience working with accounting and BI systems, data warehouses and implementing best practices of data management / governance
- Experience putting in place a business management system (financial results and operational KPIs) within a global company with a demonstrated track record of success
- Budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- We are a global organization with a huge focus on collaboration and building out our community internally
- A collaborative team with events, and celebrations to recognize our successes
- Paid vacation, and 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).