We’re looking for a App Marketplace Sales Director to join our London-based team and focus on developing Index Exchange’s app marketplace business across Europe. Reporting to the Vice President, Publisher Sales, the role requires a candidate with a deep understanding of the app monetisation ecosystem across Europe and has developed and nurtured strong relationships with key app developers and publishers in the market.
You will use that knowledge and your understanding of IX’s offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible and easy to understand.
This is a highly visible, client facing position that requires strong organisational skills, professionalism and an ability to build trust with senior decision makers at premium app developers and digital publishers. You will use your market-specific knowledge and book of contacts to blaze a trail for IX across the market.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Build and qualify a sales pipeline of app developers and publishers across Europe
- Educate prospective clients in the programmatic ecosystem and how the IX product offering addresses the challenges they face
- Develop sales strategies to identify key decision makers and stakeholders
- Negotiate commercial terms and address contractual concerns to close agreements
- Develop partnerships with key mobile app platforms across Europe
- Work closely with the Partner Development and Solutions consulting teams to ensure a seamless transition from the sales process and into a program of long-term development and nurturing
- Collaborate with publisher account management teams to identify and close app-based upsell opportunities with existing customers
- Provide the leadership team with market updates and revenue forecasts to assist with growth planning
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop localised positioning of IX’s app offering
- Represent and promote the IX brand at relevant IX events and industry events
- Travel required within Europe and to Toronto
Here’s what you have:
- 5+ years of publisher technology or digital sales experience in the European market.
- In depth knowledge of the online mobile programmatic advertising and industry including technology solutions, advertising / publisher and network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required. Bilingual abilities are a plus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.