Index Exchange is seeking a Buyer Services Manager to join our London office! In this role you will support programmatic agencies and marketers who leverage Index Exchange’s technology through our Demand Side Platform integrations. You will be crucial to maintaining existing relationships and fostering deeper partnerships while supporting business development leads in an effort to grow new accounts and evangelize the Index Exchange (IX) brand in Northern European markets.
Here’s what we want:
- Strategic: IX values partnerships and providing strategic insights to the agencies and marketers who leverage our exchange. In this role, you will be responsible for not only day-to-day account management and operations but also to provide insights and recommendations to our external stakeholders around the programmatic ecosystem as a whole.
- Collaborative: In order to retain and maintain our growing agency accounts, you will work cross-functionally with sales, business intelligence, and pub-side teams becoming a subject matter expert on the performance and growth of our partners.
- Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time and expected to communicate effectively, and often, both internally and externally. This is a highly visible, client facing role where building trusted relationships with agencies and marketers is essential to success.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Bringing your 3+ years in programmatic space, you will become the day to day contact for existing agency and brand marketer partners throughout Northern Europe, whilst delivering exceptional service and utilising expertise of the IX platform.
- Work hand in hand and support business development and business intelligence teams in an effort to grow new business.
- Collaborate with Demand side business development and Platform development teams to identify and manage new deal opportunities as well as ensure the health of existing deals.
- Attend relevant industry events as well as travel and entertain partners in innovative ways that foster engagement and strategic account growth.
Here’s what you have:
- 3-4 years of experience in digital media, and an in depth understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape (e.g. ad server, ad network, exchange, SSP, DSP, agency trading desk, PMP, etc.)
- An advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel is essential. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office programs, as well as DOMO, Tableau and similar tools is considered an asset
- Native fluency in English is required. Other language skills, particularly Dutch, would be considered a bonus but not mandatory.
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.