As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be joining the Index Sales Operations team and report to the Chief of Staff, Sell-Side. Sales Operations aims to establish a framework for achieving peak productivity, providing a frictionless environment where Index teams can build amazing products, and deliver them quickly and at scale to publishers.
Sales Operations serves as a critical link between the development and execution of our sales and go-to-market strategies. We ensure the successful dissemination of operational knowledge and resources to commercial teams. We will organize and structure sales efforts so that Index’s white glove service remains best in class and ensure the fast and effective delivery of current and future products.
Here’s what we want:
- Knowledgeable: The ideal candidate will have experience using a CRM and be able to proficiently navigate the platform, create reports, and communicate how it ties processes together in the pursuit of operational excellence.
- Tenacious: This role requires someone who is passionate about our company, our processes, and never satisfied until our teams achieve optimal productivity and efficiency using all the tools at their disposal.
- Flexible: Comfort with ambiguity with the ability to manage multiple priorities and quickly adapt to new circumstances as they emerge.
- Data Driven: Desire and ability to dive deep into our data to ensure it is clean, organized, and tells the right stories to drive key operational outcomes.
- Communicator: The candidate should be comfortable working with and supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization about topics that vary from operational strategy to the specific tactical details.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Regular check-ins with commercial teams across the globe, informing them of new initiatives, processes, Salesforce updates and documentation while providing training and coaching on best practices to drive adoption
- Monitor critical KPIs & prepare operational reports to summarize sales and service effectiveness, while supporting teams to consistently improve
- Project manage & execute initiatives with laser focus on driving measurable results
- Become an expert in our exchange & operational data, passionately guarding its integrity while supporting the team to achieve strategic outcomes
- Assess, test and recommend new tools for the team. Become a super-user on these tools and teach others how to get full value from them
- Become a super-user of our Salesforce org, navigating objects, reports, dashboards, to train and support internal stakeholders
Here’s What You Need:
- 2-4 years of experience using a CRM and process management tool; Salesforce lightning experience is an asset
- Strong aptitude in Excel and data visualization/BI software (we use DOMO)
- Advanced literacy of standard sales & operational KPIs and metrics
- The ability to influence team members to adopt new processes with powerful messaging and training
- Project management skills that enable you to gather requirements, prioritize, execute, and manage stakeholders
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including, advertising/publisher and network business models, ad serving, media trading, and/or RTB is an asset
Here's why you’ll love working here:
- Work out of our office in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands)
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships and more
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).