Here at Index Exchange, a NYC based tech company, we are seeking a motivated Executive Assistant to support our Product Department. You will be joining our global team of assistants who are supporting our senior leadership in different locations around the world. The members are a cross functional collaborative team whose goal is to assist in communication across functions to prioritize company initiatives. We are seeking a person who excels in a collaborative, fast-paced and always evolving environment and who will be passionate and engaged in business and strategy to perform the executive assistant role the best way possible.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide professional, executive support to our executive and act as the friendly, administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external stakeholders
- Supporting the Product Team with Priority given to the Vice Presidents of Product and light coverage extended to the rest of the team on an as needed basis
- Manage the daily evolving calendar and managing meetings prioritization as well as coordination.
- Manage and optimize travel arrangements as well as travel arrangements for team members traveling with the executives
- Assist with renewals of passports, visas, and other related travel documents
- Help the executives plan and coordinate team (or company) internal events, workshops and off-sites working closely with our event team.
- Willing and able to assist with reporting, documentation, researching and drafting various material such as meeting material, meeting minutes, emails, presentations/slides, etc. as needed
- Manage expense reporting, organize and track all business-related expenses for the executive and/or any related department/team expenses
- Maximizing executive’s time by collecting and analyzing information
- Maintaining confidentiality of all work material and information shared with you
- 4+ years of c- level support experience
- Experience booking complex travel and itineraries
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structures and understand the objectives of the team.
- Outstanding organization skills to manage multiple and ever-changing priorities
- Detail oriented, organized and knows the importance of keeping sensitive/confidential information/data fully accurate and confidential
- Proactive, flexible, driven, intelligent, and motivated
- Proficient in Outlook, Google Docs, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint