Index Exchange is seeking a dynamic Manager, Quality Control to join the Exchange Quality team in Toronto! This role will focus on strengthening demand security for top-tier publishers monetizing ad impressions programmatically through the Index Exchange platform. The Manager, Quality Control will supervise 1-2 Quality Control Specialists as well as work cross-functionally to ensure the highest standard of quality throughout the entire campaign lifecycle.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee the Security functional area of the Quality Control Pillar within Exchange Quality; design and execute on initiatives to maintain a brand-safe marketplace free of malvertising.
- Manage customer reported security incidents and malware attacks; deliver tier-1 incident response and world-class support.
- Maintain a technical proficiency in malware technologies and cybersecurity, both in understanding how malicious code works as well as available detection solutions.
- Closely collaborate with commercial stakeholders to ensure new DSP partners are thoroughly vetted and efficiently onboarded for success.
- Research and review all advertiser and ad tech domains to ensure the inflow of campaigns are executing code that is safe and harm-free; manage the upkeep of a demand-side database of domains used to optimize campaign registration throughput.
- Create, organize, and execute against process supported by quantitative performance evaluation related to your team; partner with other Exchange Quality members to translate insights on performance into new processes.
- Stay abreast of current malware and cybersecurity threats affecting the digital media space, as well as security vendor technologies that measure and combat threats.
- Lead, manage, train, and mentor direct report staff by promoting a culture of performance, continuous improvement, and collaboration.
- Acquire and maintain expertise in Index Exchange proprietary tools for creative preview and campaign management within the Index Exchange system, as well as third party business intelligence tools like DOMO.
Here’s what we want:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in in a technology or operations environment, with preference for those with experience in digital media or advertising technology.
- 1+ years of prior management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher and network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology.
- Experience in quantitative roles using business intelligence platforms or focusing on data analysis, interpretation, research, and insights.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Work out of our downtown Toronto office
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Lunch catered in daily
- Flexible hours and a relaxed dress code
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands, Hack Days) and milestone outings
- Paid vacation, unlimited sick days, and 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).