Index Exchange is seeking a Partner Development Associate Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in San Francisco. Bringing experience of client service focused on strengthening revenue on an exchange platform with publishers, the Partner Development Manager Associate Manager will be working in a team to support partner relationships with our North American publishers. The team consists of Partner Development, Partner Operations (PO), Strategic Partner Development Manager (SPD) and Exchange Analysts (XA); all equipped with specialised expertise for support and health of our outstanding publishers.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: Understanding of RTB Exchanges, IX products and tool-sets will be a core requirement, while acting as an integral resource for questions, issues and requests. Expertise in Salesforce, Jira, Confluence and knowledge of DFP (ad serving) will be needed to best serve our clients capitalising on reporting and analytical tools to drive insights.
Collaborative: Teamwork is key in Partner Development and you’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange teams (Engineering, Field Solution Consultants (FSC), Product, and Exchange/Data Analysts) to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the client experience.
Positive: It is the Partner Development Associate Manager's job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by acting as an advisor and programmatic specialist. Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must
Problem Solving: The relationships and business you will be managing represent our North American publishers, which require a white glove service, and the ability to problem solve issues and provide solutions for the client to help grow their revenue.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage and develop client relationships for IX’s North American clients through the full life-cycle of the account — pre-sales support, account vetting, onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management and quarterly business planning.
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends and optimizing open and private marketplace performance.
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation.
Drive IX product adoption and upsells through a deep understanding of client needs and product knowledge, while being the day-to-day contact for our publisher partners and point person for all client discussions.
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal systems to ensure all account information is accurate and up to date.
- Create end-to-end strategies for new publishers and product implementations.
- Identify actionable insights and new revenue opportunities for our partners to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
- Forecasting revenue growth of assigned clients and tracking delivery of targets and OKRs.
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.