Index Exchange is seeking a dynamic Partner Development Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in San Francisco! This role will focus on strengthening revenue for top-tier publishers via our real-time programmatic exchange.
It is the Partner Development Manager's job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by acting as a strategic advisor to our partners. The ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge and your understanding of IX’s offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible and easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally. In order to contribute to the culture of learning and growth at IX, as you develop your expertise we’ll look to you to participate in regular knowledge share sessions with the team to both teach and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology is absolutely essential
Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sell-Side and Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Strategic: As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our partners to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- The Partner Development Manager will oversee the complete life-cycle of the publisher from the moment they sign the contract with IX - including onboarding and integration, through to daily management, strategic planning, and upselling of new products
- The customer service experience will center entirely around the Partner Development team who will share accountability for maximizing revenue potential while acting as the primary contacts and project managers for all customer needs — pre-sales support, onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management and quarterly business planning
- Leveraging skills in project management to collaborate with Partner Services team to ensure consistent, and clear strategic execution of publisher retention and growth strategies
- Lead publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends, and optimizing open and private marketplace performance
- Perform operational tasks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation and utilize Salesforce to ensure tracking and all account information is consistently updated and maintained
Here’s What You Need:
- Extensive expertise in managing strategic clients in a client facing role managing end-to-end accounts, with revenue tied KPIs based on retention, growth, and continuous communication
- Goal oriented approach to your clients — you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, and deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your clients
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher and network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making
Why you’ll love working here
- Free snacks and drinks in the office and weekly team lunches on Fridays
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Up to $50 dollar monthly allowance to the gym/health club of your choice
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.