Index Exchange is looking for a Technical Accounts Manager to join our team in downtown Toronto. The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Software Development and Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the Technical Account Manager to influence the entire customer lifecycle at Index Exchange. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the Index Exchange Solutions Consulting team is the right fit for you.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: This role will require you to liaise in lock step with our sales team to deliver best in class service to our premium publishers. Our publishers will look to you to provide detailed insights on technical integrations of our platform based on learning and understanding the ad stack we plan to configure with.
Communicative: Strong written and oral communication skills are a requirement for this role as you will liaise with various stakeholders at our publishers and be a critical node in managing expectations of our publishing partners.
Collaborative: Each function of our partner success team relies upon the other; it is crucial that you possess a positive, can-do attitude when working with the other functions of the team in order to provide great service to our publishers capitalizing on integration expertise.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Engage with customers regularly as a trusted technical advisor to understand their business challenges and objectives and work closely with our Account Management teams to architect solutions for them
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers within the region and proactively drive platform adoption in addition to answering clients' day-to-day technical questions
- Respond to and resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic product questions to technical integration issues
- Provide technical expertise during the customer implementation lifecycle, review and test customer integrations regularly and troubleshoot implementation issues and data discrepancies
- Assist the account team to develop sales strategies and proposals and drive various initiatives to scale our solutions and make them easier to adopt
- Create and deliver customized technical presentations and product demonstrations to various decision-making audiences including executives, marketing, IT and developers
- Identifying regional trends and challenges and convey market requests and needs to R&D in a clear, concise manner
- Gain deep technical understanding of our products, perform competitor research and remain current in industry and technology trends
- Create thought leadership through writing, webinars, user group presentations and by taking an active involvement in industry events and conferences
Here’s what you have:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Combination of excellent technical, product and business skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time within the region
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Proven track record in giving technical presentations to C-level audiences
- 3+ years of technical sales or consulting experience in a software company
- Experience selling to Publishers or working with the AdTech stack
- Ability to build and present custom solutions based on customer requirements using various web and mobile technologies
Why you’ll love working here:
- Work out of our Engineering HQ in downtown Toronto
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands, Hack Days) and milestone outings
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships and more
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
For more information about Index Exchange, visit our website at www.indexexchange.com