Index Exchange is seeking an in-house Graphic Designer based in New York City to aid in the creation, design, and execution of print and digital marketing projects for Index Exchange. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for concepting and executing high quality, creative and professional marketing and communications materials. The Graphic Designer will work closely with other members of the marketing team to develop all print and digital assets for Index teams across the globe. If you’re organized, highly detailed, a perfectionist, able to manage tight deadlines, a creative thinker and strategizer, and a team player, you’re just the person we are looking for! You should be confident in your creative abilities, able to incorporate brand guidelines into your work, and comfortable presenting your ideas to peers and senior leaders while making revisions and refinements from project start to project completion.
Please attach or provide a link to your portfolio in order to be considered.
Here’s what we want:
- Minimum of 2–3 years professional design experience, preferably in-house
- Exceptional proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Quality oriented with high attention to detail, especially as it relates to print deliverables
- Ability to work collaboratively and take constructive criticism/feedback
- Understanding of brand representation within internal and external projects
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail while executing design concepts
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Experience with Splash a plus
- Motion graphic/animation experience a plus
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Thoughtful, business-minded approach to creative design
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager, various MarComm team members, and other Indexers from every team around the globe to design and produce print and digital materials including event invitations, social media assets, documents, presentations, technical graphics, swag, etc.
- Design original identity, digital, and printed materials for several large 200+ person events throughout the year
- Coordinate with IX Teams for the creation of all sales materials — presentations, one sheets, case studies, etc. — as needed to support all global Index Teams
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines and standards
- Collaborate with UK-based creative agency to produce innovative and impactful experiential projects