Index Exchange is seeking a Buyer Services Coordinator to join our growing Paris office! In this role you will support programmatic agencies and marketers who leverage Index Exchange’s technology through our Demand Side Platform integrations. You will be crucial to maintaining existing relationships and fostering deeper partnerships while supporting business development leads in an effort grow new accounts and evangelize the Index Exchange brand in European markets.
Our exchange processes over 20 billion transactions per day, and enables advertisers to leverage anonymous user data and differentially place value on each opportunity to buy an ad impression in real time. As you might imagine, this creates copious amounts of data, and we help our clients understand the value of their inventory and maximise their revenue potential.
Here’s What We Want:
- Organised: You will be working with a number of demand side partners and will be expected to prioritise various client needs while delivering exceptional service. A keen focus on detail and time management is required.
- Collaborative: You will work cross-functionally, with business development and business intelligence to provide well rounded, strategic insights to demand side partners that leverage our exchange. You will be expected to communicate effectively and often, both internally and externally.
- Knowledgeable: You will become an expert on the Index Exchange platform, our unique position and the value this affords our demand partners in an effort to foster deeper, strategic relationships.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Working hand in hand with the Buyer Development leads to grow and strengthen our relationships with our demand side partners
- Providing reporting, insights and recommendations to the Buyer Development team that will foster growth through a data centric approach
- Collaborating with the Private Marketplace team to identify and manage new deal opportunities as well as ensure the health of existing deals
- Attend relevant industry events as well as travel and entertain partners in innovative ways that foster engagement and strategic account growth
Here’s What You Need:
- Experience in a client facing position; preferably with with a focus in digital advertising, sales, technology, or operations
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in both collaborative and independent settings while remaining responsible, enthusiastic, proactive, and self-motivated
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Fluency in French is required. In addition, a professional level of English, spoken and written is required. Other language skills particularly Spanish or Italian would be considered a bonus
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).