We’re looking for an Exchange Analyst to join our New York team. In this role you will perform advanced analysis on a wide range of data. You will work alongside our Demand-side Business Development team to understand the business needs of Agencies, DSPs and Trade Desks and provide data-driven client insights and strategy. The ideal candidate will have both strong analytical skills interpersonal and relationship building skills to drive successful client relationships and collaboration.
Here’s what we want:
- Analytical: Experience quantitative roles focusing on data analysis, interpretation, research, and insights with a keen eye for details
- Knowledge of digital advertising participants and technologies (e.g. Ad server, Ad network, Exchange, SSP, DSP, agency trading desk)
- Proficient with excel and powerpoint
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with a programming language for data analysis a plus
- Independent: Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes
- Experienced: minimum 2 years of working experience; 1 year in programmatic advertising
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Analyze client data and generate reports/presentations to provide clients with sophisticated and actionable insights
- Provide analytics support to internal technical teams for validating integration health
- Prepare, analyze, and conduct a monthly and quarterly business review of all live integrations
- Ability to find and apply both syndicated and internal data & research to uncover opportunities
- Liaise with engineering, ad operations, and sales team resources to integrate proven strategies and analysis into new processes and solutions
- Maintain and enforce high standards of rigor in data analysis and methodology
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.