We are looking for an Exchange Analyst to join our San Francisco team. In this role, you'll work closely with our business teams to understand our clients’ needs and analyze performance utilizing data gathered from our platform. As you build your knowledge of the market, you’ll also be responsible for driving account growth by identifying opportunities to improve performance, finding creative solutions for client needs, exploring new opportunities to grow existing business and build strong rapport with top tier partners. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to solve complex problems, and provide data driven insights and best in class services in a rapidly changing industry.
Here’s what we want:
- Articulate: This is a highly visible, client facing position that requires strong analytical skills, creative thinking, comfort with ambiguity, professionalism and an ability to interpret data in a compelling and concise manner.
- Experienced: Experience with Microsoft Excel, Tableau, DOMO and similar tools is considered an asset. Experience in quantitative roles focusing on data analysis, interpretation, research, and insights. Knowledge of SQL, Python, or R a plus.
- Independent: A curious individual who is comfortable with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes and procedures.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as account management and technical operations to provide data-driven insights across client accounts
- Build dynamic dashboards with internal tools and databases to monitor key performance metrics and identify trends in the exchange
- Translate highly complex data and analyses into easily understandable and actionable insights internally and externally
- Navigate through our data warehouse to extract, organize and present data insights to relevant stakeholders
- Automate and scale common reporting scenarios to increase efficiency within the team
- Educate and consult clients on industry trends and interpret data sets to provide recommendations and optimize publisher revenue
- Conduct A/B testing to derive optimal configuration of floor pricing, buyer filters and other control systems available within the Index Exchange platform
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by acting as a Subject Matter Expert pertaining to any reporting needs
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.