Index Exchange is seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our downtown NYC office! In this role you will support programmatic agencies and marketers who leverage Index Exchange’s technology through programmatic buying. You will be crucial to maintaining existing relationships and fostering deeper partnerships while supporting business development leads in an effort to grow new accounts and evangelize the Index Exchange brand on the east coast.
Our exchange processes over 20 billion transactions per day, and enables advertisers to leverage anonymous user data and differentially place value on each opportunity to buy an ad impression in real time. As you might imagine, this creates copious amounts of data, and we help our clients understand the value of their inventory and maximize their revenue potential.
Here’s What We Want:
- Organized: You will be working with a number of demand side partners and will be expected to prioritize various client needs while delivering exceptional service. A keen focus on detail and time management is required.
- Collaborative: You will be working cross-functionally with multiple teams on a regular basis to provide well rounded, strategic insights to demand side partners that leverage our exchange. You will be expected to communicate effectively and often, both internally and externally.
- Inquisitive: You are always seeking to learn something new, and will become an expert on the Index Exchange platform, our unique position and the value this affords our demand partners in an effort to foster deeper, strategic relationships. You ask questions, think creatively, and step outside of the box to find meaningful solutions to the tasks presented to you.
- Innovative: You adapt well to change and think ahead for ways to revamp processes or best provide solutions to buyers.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Working hand in hand with our buy side teams in NYC to grow and strengthen and our relationships with a set of agencies and brand partners. Work in tandem to educate partners on best practices, industry trends, and our product offerings.
- Proactively and reactively support clients through pre, post and on-going campaign analysis to foster engagement and strategic account growth.
- Collaborating with internal teams to identify and manage new private marketplace opportunities as well as ensure the health of existing deals.
Here’s What You Need:
- 0-1 year of experience in a client facing position; preferably with a focus in digital advertising, sales, technology, or operations
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic
- Ability to work in both collaborative and independent settings while remaining responsible, enthusiastic, proactive, and self-motivated
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field/discipline
Here's Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Work out of our commercial headquarters in the Financial District of NYC
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands)
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships and more
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).