Index Exchange is looking for an energetic and creative Field Marketing Manager to help us fulfill our global mission of automating all advertising without bias in the APAC region, with a strong focus on Australia & New Zealand.
As the Field Marketing Manager for the region, you will be responsible for working closely with the local sales and client management teams, and entire Marketing Communications organisation to help shape and execute our field marketing plan for the region.
This position reports directly into the Head of International, Marketing & Communications based in London, UK.
- Take ownership of field marketing programs from end-to-end:
- Understand field needs, define program & success measurement, ensure alignment with corporate objectives, and deliver all aspects of the program locally
- Create and establish integrated marketing plan across all stages in the marketing lifecycle including
- Awareness, thought leadership lead generation and on-going client relationship management
- Build a solid base of customer business cases to help support key marketing messages and initiatives
- Liaise with the global communications team to support the Index Exchange corporate PR strategy, and ensure alignment with a regional communications strategy
- Develop communications tactic to build / raise brand awareness of Index Exchange in the region
- Manage and execute local field events, aligning with overall sales goals
- Ensure product and competitive knowledge by training and communicating all critical points to sales / technical teams
- Drive content strategy for the Australian / New Zealand markets, in order to build community engagement and positive brand sentiment among key audiences
- Drive the localisation of marketing campaigns process
- Thorough understanding of the adtech/ media industries and nuances of each market
Degree in marketing and/or communication
- 4-6 years experience in an APAC field marketing position, in a comparable fast growing company
- Strong project management skills with experience in planning and producing marketing programs in a fast-paced environment
- Creative skillset with proven content creation experience
- Must be extremely well organised, detail-oriented and deadline disciplined
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing and how to use various content / tools based on the audience
- Strong media relations experience across the whole region.
- Team oriented: Someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role
- Experience with business tools such as Salesforce and Mailchimp preferred
- Professional level of English, spoken and written. Japanese wished but not mandatory.
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.