We’re looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team in Toronto to support our Engineering and Product teams. In this role you will do full-cycle recruitment starting with a core understanding of our business and technology. You’ll assist and work closely with our Engineering Managers and Executives to assess their needs and strategize their growth approach.
You will develop a recruiting strategy to identify, source, interview and manage the candidate through all phases of the interview process, every day is different but your excitement for a growing company in the tech industry will make you successful in this role.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: You have at least three years of experience in technical recruiting and are very familiar with LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse (or another ATS), Google Docs, Microsoft Office, etc. You also know the Canadian tech scene and enjoy having a visible presence in the community
Positive: You are a Brand Ambassador for IX. You will be promoting a positive environment with potential candidates you speak to. After your conversation with them, they should be excited about the company, the opportunity and are well-prepared to meet the team.
Organized: You maintain impeccable organization and constantly re-assess priorities while working on multiple roles at once. This also includes the ability to quickly pull data on your hiring activity and share that with key people in the hiring process to create a better overall approach.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Communicate with Hiring Managers and teams to research roles and generate effective pipelines
- Use a multi-channel approach to find the perfect fit for IX- job, creative sourcing, events, meet-ups, fairs, etc
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment including resume screening, phone interviews, scheduling, feedback solicitation, candidate communication, offers, negotiation and onboarding
- Work across the entire organization - you must be cross-functional in this role and build relationships in every department with a particular focus on Engineering and Product
- Continuous study and work to develop an understanding of our business and the roles we have within the organization
- Work to achieve a high-degree of competitive awareness in the markets and fields you operate in. This includes knowledge of how other companies hire, salaries, roles, etc.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto at 1 University Ave., right across from Union Station!
- Our offices speak to who we are: no walls or cubicles - wide-open spaces where we can freely communicate and collaborate
- We offer free snacks and drinks as well as catered lunches on Fridays
- We have flexible hours, and we don't have a dress code
- Paid vacation, unlimited sick days, and 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).