Index Exchange (IX) is looking for a Strategic Partner Development Director who is fluent in Spanish, with outstanding ad technology, leadership and consultation experience to join our London team. The Strategic Partner Development Manager will oversee and will be accountable for the lifetime success and growth of our existing global publisher partnerships. This is a role where you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done - in addition to responding to day-to-day client requests, the candidate will cultivate partnerships to ensure clients can leverage our platform and product offerings in a way that solidifies us as the client’s most important and strategic programmatic partner.
A major point of focus in this role is leading the management and development of publisher relationships throughout the full life-cycle of the account — onboarding, long-term strategic development, monthly/quarterly business reviews. Internally, you’ll work very closely with a dedicated account team, including Tech Ops, Analyst and Partner Management functions, to deliver best-in-class service resulting in client satisfaction.to make this happen; externally you’ll develop and maintain relationships with executive decision makers and key influencers as well as grow long-term, strategic partnerships with existing publisher clients. To be successful you’ll not only need to build deep knowledge of our offering but also understand the full scope of your partners’ monetization strategy and ensure there is awareness and ownership of these goals across the account team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Your job starts at the hand off of the account from the Publisher Sales organisation and ensure a seamless transition from the sales/contract/negotiation process and into a program of long-term development and nurturing
- Be accountable to the revenue and growth of publisher accounts by sharing ownership of your partner’s goals. Our client’s revenue goals are our revenue goals
- Develop forecasting models to ensure accurate forecasting of account revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Own, and be accountable to, the accuracy of the forecast
- Oversee the implementation, management and renewal of client contracts
- Work closely with the Index Demand Team to drive private-market and budgeted deals which align to the publisher’s PMP strategy
- Work closely with the Marcomm organisation to identify and drive the execution of PR Opportunities, Case Studies and Testimonials and Partner Marketing Events
Here’s what you have:
- 7-10+ years of work experience, 7+ in business development, client relationships and solution-based selling in the online or programmatic advertising industry.
- In depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising / publisher and network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field.
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making and an educational pedigree which illustrates it.
- Fluency in English and Spanish with excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.