Index Exchange is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team in Düsseldorf! The Sales Engineering team at Index Exchange (IX) is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Engineering, Professional Services and Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the SE team to influence the entire customer lifecycle at IX. By collaborating closely with various stakeholders, the Sales Engineering team develops solutions that help our customers monetize their products in new ways.
Here’s what we want:
Strategic: Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need. Continuous research of the competitive landscape and industry trends will be essential to your success as a Sales Engineer.
Communicative: Strong written and oral communication skills. Proven track record of delivering sales-oriented presentations to C-level audiences. Create thought leadership through writing, webinars, user group presentations and by taking an active involvement in the industry.
Collaborative: Work closely with the account team to develop sales strategies and proposals. Convey market requests and needs to R&D in a clear, concise manner.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for securing the technical win in a sales/upsell cycle
- Qualifying and broadening deals with prospective customers by acting as a trusted technical advisor
- Author and deliver presentations to various decision-making audiences including executives, marketing, IT and developers
- Build and present custom demonstrations based on customer requirements using various web and mobile technologies
- Working closely with various internal teams on go-to-market and field enablement strategies for various products and solutions
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.