Do you EXCEL at data analysis?
Is your bookshelf/ record collection/ spice cabinet meticulously organized, to a point of pride?
Does color-coding excite you?
Do you love cats and dogs? (and gerbils and rabbits and iguanas?)
If so, apply to IndeVets as Email Marketing Analyst!
IndeVets is looking for an astute, resourceful marketing analyst to build, manage and evaluate our email marketing database and help us achieve our goal of reaching every veterinarian in America. We’re on the hunt for someone with excellent organizational skills and the ability to analyze data and discern trends. Previous experience in marketing, audience management or database management is a must!
This is a brand new position and the opportunity to grow and influence our company culture. Work for a young, progressive company that values work-life balance and physical and mental health. We have a strong no-jerk policy. We also have dogs! (plus great benefits, health insurance, yadda yadda)
- Build, generate, and maintain a database that includes all veterinarians in the U.S.
- Determine the best way to build and establish the database as well as the best communication platform to house it.
- Develop a database strategy that organizes the information into different personas / groups that can be easily leveraged for email marketing campaigns.
- Establish the schedule and structure for email correspondence to the various groups.
- On regular intervals, analyze campaign performance and provide meaningful insight about the metrics. Create and report on these insights regularly.
- Assist with maintaining the company’s CRM database
Required Skills / Experience
- Two or more years experience in email marketing, advertising, or audience / database management
- Strong ability to analyze data and clearly and succinctly report on key metrics + recommend improvements
- Previous experience with email marketing systems and managing a database of information (e.g. MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field of study strongly preferred
- Previous experience working in and shaping a small but fast-growing company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Traits / Characteristics
- High energy, self-starter who can work with a small energetic management team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Autonomous and self-governing – Ability to work independently with some direction
- High initiative – Figures out the next best action without being told
- Grace under pressure
- Cooperative spirit and customer-service oriented
Did we mention we offer great pay & benefits?
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid-Time Off
- 401(k) contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Equity ownership plan available after 1 full year of service (profit sharing FTW!)
IndeVets is rethinking veterinary medicine. We give doctors the freedom and flexibility to create their own schedules, by choosing shifts from our hundreds of partner hospitals, using our unique scheduling platform. IndeVets is veterinarian-led and firmly believes that happy doctors are healthy docs and perform better medicine.