HR = FUN!
Want to be viewed as “happy resources” instead of “human resources”? We’re looking for a motivated HR Generalist to serve as a “Happy Officer” for our growing team of veterinarians.
IndeVets isn’t like other companies and neither is their HR department. You’ll join a growing team that supports great veterinarians, who provide outstanding care to our team of animal hospitals. As HR Generalist, you’re responsible for creating happier and healthier docs by providing amazing support in the following areas:
- Employee Relations – You’ll be the support person for our doctors and address questions, concerns, and issues any of our veterinarians may have. You’ll also shepherd over our onboarding process to ensure our doctors feel cared about from the moment they start their career with us.
- Health & Wellness – Collaborating with the Head of HR, respond to doctor inquiries about benefits and resolve issues as they arise. Reconcile monthly invoices from health & welfare vendors.
- Assist with Safe Work Practices – Anticipate risks for on-the-job injuries or exposure to unwanted behaviors and assist the Head of HR with risk mitigation.
- Ensure Fairness & Equity – Routinely audit our hiring and onboarding practices to ensure they put everyone on equal footing. Participate in and support the company’s diversity & inclusion initiative.
- Protect Our Doctors – Together with the Head of HR, you’ll make sure that the Company complies with all employment laws and regulations.
IndeVets has strong core values that guide our company culture. We believe in leading by example, expressing genuine gratitude, choosing our own adventures (in work and in life), hiring highly competent and nice people (no jerks!), and happily break norms (especially corporate ones).
Did we mention we have competitive pay and great benefits? Specifically:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off
- Continuing Education allowance (includes additional PTO)
- 401(k) contribution with 100% employer match up to the first 4% with no vesting period
The ideal candidate has three or more years of HR experience with a functional knowledge of basic employment laws. Experience with at least one or more HRIS systems is required, along with experience using the MS suite of products. Bonus points if you’re certified (PHR or SHRM-CP) and if you know what it’s like to work in the veterinary industry, or with a fast-paced, growing company where things are ever-changing.
Start having fun at work! Submit your resume today!
IndeVets is rethinking veterinary medicine. We give doctors the freedom and flexibility to create their own schedules, by choosing shifts from our hundreds of partner hospitals, using our unique scheduling platform. IndeVets is veterinarian-led and firmly believes that happy doctors are healthy docs and perform better medicine. In just our third year of business, we have more than 80 veterinarians on staff and are growing by 100 percent per year. Visit indevets.com to learn more.