Growth Marketing Lead at Unwrap.ai
A portfolio company of the AI2 Incubator
Who We Are
Unwrap.ai is on a mission to make every company more customer centric. We’re helping companies collect and process feedback more effectively from sources like Zendesk, App Store reviews, Reddit, and Twitter. We also build tools to help users feel heard by making it easier for them to submit feedback and follow relevant product improvements.
Our founders, two ex-Amazon Alexa Product Managers, were tired of manually sifting through customer reviews, support tickets, and bugs while working on Alexa. They understood the importance of listening to customers and prioritizing their requests effectively, but simply had too much feedback to parse through. So, Unwrap.ai was born to solve this problem. Specifically, at Unwrap we use Natural Language Processing to automatically cluster, tag, and analyze customer feedback to help product and engineering teams build what customers want. The ultimate goal is to make companies more customer centric and focus on the product improvements that matter most. We’re currently a team of 5, have a number of name-brand paying customers, and just recently raised a $3M seed round. We are backed by leading investors including the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence, Cercano Management, and Kevin O’Connor's ScOp VC (former founder and CEO of DoubleClick).
We are seeking a scrappy, multi-faceted individual who's highly analytical and has experience growing SaaS businesses. Your main goal will be to increase the number of Unwrap users. To achieve this, you will focus both on increasing top of funnel metrics, and increasing the conversion from top of funnel to paying customers. You’ll get creative and use various techniques to grow our customer base, including outbound lead generation, targeted marketing campaigns, and bottom-up product-led growth tactics.
What You Get
- Ground floor impact at a fast-growing seed-stage startup
- Significant, potentially life-changing equity
- Ability to rapidly advance your career alongside company growth
- Collaborate with experienced teammates, entrepreneurs, and advisors
- Competitive pay, benefits, and stock options commensurate with a seed-stage venture-backed company
- You are a strong communicator, and feel confident in reaching out to and speaking to prospective customers
- You are highly analytical
- You are a very hard worker, and have strong bias for action
- You have experience working with software engineering teams
- You are genuinely excited about the prospect of making companies more customer-centric
- You are excited about the potential of Natural Language Processing in today’s society
- You bring an independent and entrepreneurial attitude, and are excited about working in a fast-paced, uncertain, and big-vision environment. Evidence of previous entrepreneurial or independent project work is a plus
- Real-world experience scaling early-stage B2B SaaS businesses is a plus
- You are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
At the AI2 Incubator, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in our wider entrepreneurship community. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal entrepreneurial support opportunities are available to all founders without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our founders is critical to the success of our incubator and our spin-outs, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Invitation to our incubator program is decided purely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About the AI2 Incubator:
The AI2 Incubator helps entrepreneurs come up with ideas, find co-founders, engage pilot customers, refine their product, work with research paper authors to incorporate the latest A.I. techniques into their technology, and raise millions of dollars in venture funding. They have a strategic relationship with the Allen Institute for A.I.—a world-leading research institute with over 200 A.I. PhDs, researchers, engineers, and support staff—allowing them to dive deep into the latest tech and access one of the most talented groups of researchers.
Ready to Get Started?